Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter...17weeks....Life....

Okay so my Aunties (mainly Marlece) and my Mommy have been telling me I need to blog more...

So here is a general update and some pictures....
Chaney and Kole shaved their heads, BALD! So we did it over skype
with my family.

Chaney's new look.
 This was Chaney and my first Easter as a married couple.
It was also my first Easter without any family :(
My first Easter being pregnant.
and my first Easter having to be the hostess...

We ended up having the other hired couple from the ranch join us and one of the owners.

Chaney made tri-tip and some other steak. 
We also had mashed potatoes.
French bread.
Plain jane salad ha!
and my favorite! FRUIT PIZZA!
Doesn't it look delicious...good because it was!
(the other two women brought some food too, so we stuffed ourselves!)

This is Oakley...the other couples baby! She is my buddy!

Isn't she cute?!

Chaney just kept eating and eating :)

Chaney and Charlene (the ranch owner)

Oakley hunting for eggs...she didn't like putting them in the basket.
Also in the pic is her mom and dad (the other couple ;))

*notice egg behind her*

Today I am 17 weeks....so here is my "belly".

Other than Easter and a growing baby...Chaney has been working a ton. Close to 12 hour days 6-6 1/2 days a week. It has been good. He enjoys the work. Likes the bosses and the other hired guy. It is such a blessing to have my man working somewhere he enjoys :)

As for me, I have made a couple friends...one I actually knew before we moved here. One that is the sister-in-law of a friend I've known for awhile, her name is Sadie; she is also preggo with her first and our due dates are only days apart. The other girl that I have befriended is Torey, Oakley's mom. It has been so great getting to know these gals and spend time with other women. BLESSING INDEED!

We've also been attending a church in Baker (about 20 min away) it's a good fit for us for now and everyone is kind and welcoming. :) 

I've also been trying to walk several times a week down my long driveway. It's been wonderful to be able to get outside. For the most part the weather has been GORGEOUS and for that I am extremely thankful. this week is a little more on the chilly side but I am not complaining. 

I think that is about all that's been going on out here. But it's been good and we are loving life! :)

8 comments:

  1. so happy you blogged!! you are cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! agreed! Love the bump! - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHHHHHHH, I knew you had something to say, JUST KNEW IT!!!Look at that belly, it is soooooo cute! La, seriously, I can't wait to here even more, I love this....did you make the jello dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love hearing from you on this blog!!! Your thoughts are beautiful and important. I also LOVE seeing my grand baby growing in my baby!!!! I love you and I missed you so bad yesterday I think I made everyone miserable. Dang..didn't mean to...it just happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Lashae, so great to see you & Chaney & little "baby Bowen belly"...so very cute! We just got to the new Taylor home in Texas last night..all are tired from the travels, but the little ones were so good all the way. You will love this..in the middle of the night, Jena was sleeping with Uncle Rick, Jena woke up and hit him in the head with her bottle and said, "get up Rick, I need more milk"....lol..the twins keep me laughing..like Reecie..never a dull moment! Love you & miss you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm... that fruit pizza does look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun was def had!
    Fruit pizza looks yumm-o!!

    Yay for a growing baby belly! And yay for friends!

    ReplyDelete