Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend with Family


Ok so I was going to blog about the wonderful weekend I had with my family but I just kept thinking that my mom wrote it out perfectly....so check out her blog.... click here ......to hear about our awesome weekend with them in our Montana home.

I will add that I am so extremely blessed by every person in my family. I have a unique and special relationship with all of them. And for that I am beyond thankful. I know not everyone even knows their parents or siblings and I have had the unique upbringing of living with BOTH my parents who have been married for 21 years. And with my 6 beautiful and crazy brothers and sisters. They have helped shape who I am today and I wouldn't trade a single moment with any of them. I savor the memories I've made with them and plan to make many many more.

I can't thank God enough for my wonderful, crazy, big, Jesus-Loving, family!! They are the best! 

1 comment: