Monday, August 29, 2011

Hair do days.

Chaney has this "annual" thing where he feels like he needs to shave his head. Typically this is a springtime event, however the wedding put a hold on the whole "head shave", Thankfully! haha. Since we've been married Chaney has been determined to have me shave his head before it gets cold outside. So this week I finally went to Missoula and bought some clippers and scissors... I wanted to try cutting it first (see if someday I can be his personal hair dresser)....

Here are some pictures to document our evening experiments:


BEFORE....


My first time cutting boy's hair...


SHAVED!






This boy had LOTS of hair...
Well, all I can say is, its a good thing he wanted to have it shaved....I would have shaved it either way. Luckily  he has lots of hair and it grows fast....I can practice lots! haha!


1 comment:

  1. Good job girlie!!!! What a very domestic wife you are. I'm proud!!!

    ReplyDelete