Monday, September 26, 2011

Baking

This weekend I decided to try something new.....

So I baked (this isn't the new part, it's actually becoming a regular activity -- not sure if that is a good thing)

The new part is that I baked CINNAMON ROLLS! I was so excited. Who doesn't love cinnamon rolls? However, what I did not know about these goodies is the amount of work they are...

It ended up being a two-day project, and my kitchen is still suffering the mess. But, Chaney and I ( and a few others -- the recipe makes 6-7 pans worth) are fully enjoying the effort.

Here are a few photos of my messy-but-delicious adventure:


lots of sugar is key!! 
gotta roll it nice and tight


yum yum yum ( I may have eaten a few of these uncooked treats)
first batch in the oven
 
lookin' good...but is missing something....

Hello maple Icing!

I think he liked them....

messy messy messy

2 comments: