Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday Chaney!

Today my man turns 24! 




This is the 3rd birthday I've been able to celebrate with Chaney. And it is still crazy to me how much has changed in 3 years. Last year we were still newly weds living in ekalaka and expecting. The year before he was in lincoln, Montana working and I was in Oregon and we were engaged, so I had to drive a long ways to surprise him (even though I was a few days late). And this year we are back in Montana(in a different town) and have a 9 month old beautiful baby!



His last 3 birthdays have all been in Montana but in different towns. I am so thankful to be where we are this year celebrating though.

 I love to watch my man grow and thrive in his work and co-workers. He is getting involved in the community and building real and lasting friendships. He is leading his little family well. He is studying the Word and taking challenging bible classes. Maubry and I are so proud of our guy! 

I hope he has a wonderful day! As I am typing he is moving his cows to new pasture ( and no matter how "cool" he acts about it or tells me it's just "work" I know he is in his happy place!) 



Chaney has had lots of yummy food and cakes and cupcakes leading up to this day. His love language is food so I do my best on special occasions to really speak to his heart (stomach). 





Tomorrow is Joe's birthday, a friend and co-worker of Chaney, and he wants to shoot skeet so that is how we will spend the rest of chaneys day (weekend). Shooting is another thing he loves but doesn't get to do very often so it will be a fun day. 



Happy birthday to my man!! Love you babe! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Chaney, it shows what a great wife you are to him by how you uplift him at all times. this is being a real help meet and really proud of you in this.

    ReplyDelete